Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FRIENDS... HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM????

Friends.... Like what does that really mean? I think living in America, we inadvertently use that term with the utmost laxity! I was brushing up on some french today, and the word came up, and they were saying how french ppl go a long time before naming someone their friend. So it got me to thinking about friendship and what not. Although I acquire "friends" with ease since I'm totally popular! lol but seriously... it takes a while to actually claim them as mon amie. I guess what I'm saying is people shouldn't just claim ppl because you hang out with them, knowing the only thing they know about you is maybe... just maybe your last name! I honestly don't know why I'm writing this right now... maybe because I am glad to have the people in my life I call "friend!" I know that these people will be at my wedding, baby shower, EVERYTHING I can think of dragging them into. I guess what I'm saying is when you find your true friends, and you'll know, hold dear to them! Peace and till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girls I LUV the Most & they LUV me back!!!!

The Girls I LUV the Most & they LUV me back!!!!
WeLcomE 2 the GreatesT ShoW on EartH