Wednesday, July 1, 2009

????QUESTION????

Sooo... I was talking to a close friend of mine the other night and they asked me if I thought they were a LOSER... and of course i said no cuz I DEFINITELY don't have loser friends! But they posed that question to me because they felt as if they weren't doing anything with their lives...... well while i proceeded to list all of their accomplishments and all that they were doing, in the middle of it all I had to stop and just tell them to just pray. See they're reasons to why we don't have all the answers, and we tend to forget that HE is our solution, our ask.com, our EVERYTHING! Yes, i love love love my friends, and i love giving them advice, but we need to challenge ourselves to make him our friend, our lover our ALL! I wrote this as a little reminder.... I know how busy we can all get! Soo Peace out and till next time!!

1 comment:

The Girls I LUV the Most & they LUV me back!!!!

The Girls I LUV the Most & they LUV me back!!!!
WeLcomE 2 the GreatesT ShoW on EartH